Paylaş
Aşağa gitmek
avatar
AsiaFlame Yönetici
AsiaFlame Yönetici
Cinsiyet : Kadın Mesaj Sayısı : 9 Yaşınız : 26 Meslek : Öğrenci <b>Rep Gücü</b> Rep Gücü : 2927
<b>Rep Puanı</b> Rep Puanı : 0
Kullanıcı profilini gör

Cheongpung Cultural Properties / 청 풍문화재단지 / Cheongpung Kültürel Varlıklar Kompleksi

Bir Çarş. 13 Ekim - 15:18
Cheongpung Kültürel Varlıklar Kompleksi

Cheongpung'un yeniden yapılanmasidir. Jeocheon'un güneyinde, kuzey Chungcheong ilinde bulunan, Chungju gölünün yukarisinda ve bir çikinti üzerinde olan Chungju Dam'in yapilmasiyla köy batmistir. SBS Jecheon "set köyü" kompleksin yaninda bulunuyor.

Sağda Eungcheong-gak köşkü bulunuyor, iki katli bir binadir ve aslen Hanbyeong-nu köşkünün yaninda bulunuyordu. Solda Geumbyeong-heon salonu var ve sulh hakimi olan Do-il tarafindan 1681'de inşa edilmiştir.



Kompleksin Yeniden Yapilmasi

1985'de, Chungju Dam'in tamamlanmasiyla batmiş olan Cheongpung köyünün yeniden yapilanmasidir.
1980'de, alan, kültürel kalintilarin belgelenmesi için, denetlenmeye baslanmistir. 1981 ve 1982'de 48 mekân (5 Budist, 10 tarihi ve 33 arkeolojik) kazılmıştır.
1983'ün sonunda, 5 eski ofis binasi, Handeok-ru Köskü, Cheongpung Hanggyo Konfüçyüsçü okulu ve 4 geleneksel ev olmakla birlikte, orijinal ve essizlerden birçogu Komplekse yerleştirilmiştir.

Ayrica, birkaç Budist görüntüleri ve taş anıtlari kazinmis ve Komplekse yerlestirilmistir.
Restorasyon ve yerlestirme, orijinal yapılandırmalar ve yönelimlerini korumak için, büyük bir özenle yapilmistir. Yeni alana yerlestirme 3 yil sürüp 1.6 trilyon won'a mal olmustur.



Kompeksin Tarihi

Prehistorya
Prehistorya döneminde, verimli topraklar ve manzaralar, kabile topluluklarini çekmistir, öyle ki Namhan irmagi boyunca yerlesmeye karar vermislerdir.

Üç Krallik Dönemi
Üç Krallik Döneminde, Cheongpung, ve özellikle Namhan irmaginin üst kismindaki alan, Silla Hanedanligi altinda olan önemli bir eski topluluktu. Sonradan, Goguryeo ve Silla Hanedanligi arasinda oldukça çekişmeli geçen bir alan olmustur.

Goryeo Dönemi
Goryeo Döneminde (918 - 1392), Cheongpung, yerel sulh hakimlik koltugu oldu, ve Chungju ilinin yönetmeligi altina girdi.

Joseon dönemi
Joseon döneminde (1392 - 1910), Cheongpung, Namhan irmaginin stratejik yerlesiminden dolayi (tasima açisindan), önemli bir yerel ofis konumu olarak kaldi.



Gumnam-nu köskü bir kapi kulesidir, Joseon döneminde, Kral Sunjo tahta zamaninda, Sulh hakimi Jo Gil-won tarafindan, 1825'te insa edilmistir. 1870'de, kösk, sulh hakimi Yi Jik-hyeon tarafindan yenilenmistir.

Kuzey Chungcheong ilinin maddi kültürel varliklarindan no.20



Geumbyeong-heon salonu 1681'de, Joeseon döneminde, Kral Sukjong zamaninda, sulh hakimi Do-il tarafindan insa edilmistir. aslen Myeong-wolcheong diye adlandirilmisti. 1726'da bir baska sulh hakimi, Bak Pilmun, yerini ve ismini degistirmistir.

Kuzey Chungcheong ilinin maddi kültürel varliklarindan no.34



Paryeong-nu köskü kale kapisi olarak insa edilmistir, ve gerçek yapilis tarihi bilinmemektedir. Cheongpung sulh hakiminin ofisine bir geçittir. 1870'de, Sulh hakimi Yi Jikhyeon, köskü yeniden insa ettirmistir. 1983'de, kösk, Eup-ri, Cheongpung-myeon'dan Kültürel Varlıklar Kompleksine tasinmistir.

Kuzey Chungcheong ilinin maddi kültürel varliklarindan no.35



Eungcheong-gak köskü, aslen Hanbyeong-nu köskün yaninda duruyordu ve Cheongpung valisinin konuk eviydi.
Kuzey Chungcheong ilinin maddi kültürel varliklarindan no.90

Hanbyeong-nu köskü 1317 yilinda, Goryeo döneminde, Kral Chungsuk zamaninda, sulh hakiminin ofisine yardimci bina olarak insa edilmistir.
Özel hazine no.528

Hwangseok-ri evi : Kuzey Chungcheong ilinin maddi kültürel varliklarindan no.85

Kaynak : wikipedia
çeviri : Hly Kvsr




English


Cheongpung Cultural Properties

Cheongpung Cultural Properties Complex is a reconstruction of Cheongpung, a village that became submerged after the construction of Chungju Dam located on a ridge above Chungju Lake, south of Jecheon - North Chungcheong province South Korea. The SBS Jecheon setting is also co-located on the complex site.



Complex Reconstruction

This complex is a reconstruction of the village of Cheongpung that became submerged with the completion of Chungju Dam in 1985.

Starting in 1980 the area was surveyed to document the cultural relics. In 1981 and 1982 48 sites (5 Buddhist-related, 10 historical and 33 archeological) were excavated.

By the end of 1983 many of the original and unique buildings that included five of the ancient office buildings, Handeok-ru Pavilion, Cheongpung Hanggyo Confucian school and four traditional houses were relocated to the complex site.

Additionally, several Buddhist images and stone monuments were excavated and relocated to the complex.

Great care was given during the relocation to restore these properties to their original configurations and orientations. It took three years to relocate the structures at the current site at a cost of over 1.6 trillion won.

The Cheongpung Cultural Properties Complex occupies 85,000-pyeong/280,993-sq meters/0.97648 sq miles.



Complex History

Prehistoric age
During the Prehistoric Age, fertile lands and scenic landscapes attracted many tribal communities to develop along the basin of the Namhan River.

Three Kingdoms period
During the Three Kingdoms period (57 BCE - 668 CE), Cheongpung, and the upstream area of the Namhan River in particular, was a major ancient community under control of the Silla Dynasty. The area became hotly contested between the Goguryeo and Silla dynasties.

Goryeo period
During the Goryeo period (918 - 1392), Cheongpung became the seat of the local magistrate's office and was administrated under Chungju County.

Joseon period
During the Joseon period (1392 - 1910), Cheongpung because of its strategic location for Namhan River transportation remained a major local office location.



Gumnam-nu (pavilion) is a gate tower built in 1825 by magistrate Jo Gil-won during the reign of King Sunjo during the Joseon period. In 1870 the pavilion was renovated by magistrate Yi Jik-hyeon. Gumnam-nu is constructed with three bays in the front and two bays on the side elevations.

The structure has two stories with a half-gabled, half-hipped roof. The pavilion was made using a double wing-like bracket structure. Wooden tiles are arranged in a well pattern on the ground floor and its rimmed with a patterned handrail. The original builder Jo Gil-won did the calligraphy on its signboard.

Designated North Chungcheong Province Tangible Cultural Property #20



Geumbyeong-heon (hall) was built by magistrate Do-il in 1681 during the reign of King Sukjong of the Joseon period. Geumbyeong-heon was originally called Myeong-wolcheong. In 1726 another magistrate, Bak Pilmun, relocated and renamed the hall Geumbyeong-heon.

Geumbyeong-heon has a wooden floor with an area of 132 sq meters/157.8 sq yards. The hall has six bays in the front and three on the sides with a half-gabled and half-hipped roof. Gwon Don-in did the calligraphy on the signboard.

Designated North Chungcheong Province Tangible Cultural Property #34



Paryeong-nu (pavilion) was built as a wall-fortress gate but the actual construction date is not known. Paryeong-nu was the gateway to the Cheongpung magistrate's office. Magistrate Yi Jikhyeon rebuilt the pavilion in 1870. Paryeong-nu was erected on a high point incorporating an arched passage constructed out of stacked rocks.

Access to the pavilion is through a stone stairway built on the north side. In 1983 the pavilion was relocated to the Cultural Properties Complex from Eup-ri, Cheongpung-myeon. The hanging board describes a poem the "eight great scenic places" of Cheongpung authored by King Gojong period's magistrate Min Ji-sang.

Designated North Chungcheong Province Tangible Cultural Property #35



Hwangseok-ri House has a layout that was typical of commoners' houses found in this province. Only the L-shaped structure remains but, as was typical of commoners' houses of the era, it most likely included a detached master's quarters to the front of the inner court.

The room behind the women's room, the central room, and the area for housing ancestral tablets in the corner of the central room, are rather unique features of this house.

The roof is hipped and gabled over the house except for the gabled roof over the kitchen.

Designated North Chungcheong Province Tangible Cultural Property #85



Eungcheong-gak (pavilion) is a two-story structure that originally stood beside Hanbyeong-nu (pavilion), the chief governor of Cheongpung-hyeon's guest house.

The back part of the first floor is about twice size of the front part.

A wooden stairs leads up to the second floor. The second story has wood tile flooring with a wooden railing surrounding the second story.

Designated North Chungcheong Province Tangible Cultural Property #90



Hanbyeong-nu (pavilion) was built in 1317 (during the reign of King Chungsuk of Goryeo) after this area of Cheongpung was elevated from the state of township to county. It was built as an auxiliary structure to the magistrate's office.

Hanbyeong-nu has four bays in the front and three bays on the sides, with a two-story, half-hipped roof. The main pavilion was built using a double-wing-like bracket style with double rafters featuring tilted eaves.

A corridor leads down the hall to the west in a single-wing-like bracket style using single rafters.

Designated Treasure #528





















































































































Sayfa başına dön
Bu forumun müsaadesi var:
Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz